How to Register BankPlus for the Psion
Why should you register?
As well as supporting the Shareware concept, registration brings additional benefits: You can sign up to get email updates advising you of latest versions of BankPlus, you will be sent a registration number to remove the “nag” screen, and wherever possible, your suggestions will be considered for future releases.
How much does it cost?
BankPlus is available as Shareware. The registration fee is £8 (eight UK pounds sterling). Click here for exchange rates.
BankPlus for Series 3a/3c/3mx users can upgrade at a discounted price. Click here
The latest versions can be downloaded from here: Download BankPlus.
How to register
- Pay by credit card. Click here for information.
- Pay using the online PayPal or Nochex service (see below).
- Send me a cheque in UK sterling (contact me).
Note that Regnet accepts payment in US Dollars, Euro, Pounds Sterling, plus Canadian and Australian Dollars. Payments include RegNet’s handling fee.
- Click to Register BankPlus (Revo / Mako) (RegNet #5735)
- Click to Register BankPlus (Series
5/5mx) (RegNet #3771)
- Click to Register BankPlus (Series 3a/3c/3mx) (RegNet #3767)
- Click to Register BankPlus (Siena) (RegNet #3769)
- Click to Register Bank (Series 3) (RegNet #3768)
- Click to Upgrade BankPlus (Series 3/Siena family) to Series 5/5mx (RegNet #4155)
- Click to Upgrade BankPlus (Series 3/Siena family) to Revo (RegNet #6764)
Online payment by PayPal
Payment is accepted by Paypal. Payment
can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, American Express or Discover.
You will need to supply additional information to the author (such as version
number, etc) so that your payment can be identified and processed.