Sipple Family Tree Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Ancestry, the top tool for family tree research
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
sipples in pennsylvania (Read 6899 times)
snowball1
YaBB Newbies

Watch this space

sipples in pennsylvania
Aug 2nd, 2010 at 10:39pm

My name is Erik Jon Sipple and I saw this forum many years ago but never posted a message. I never imagined there were so many sipples in the United States let alone in the world. I was just hoping to maybe contact some distant relatives residing in northeastern pennsylvania. I live and was born in wilkes-Barre, pa and my grandfather was Albert Joseph Sipple who was orginally from Wilkes-Barre Township, Pa. My grandfather's parents were Thomas Sipple and Martha Evans Sipple both natives of Wilkes-Barre Township who had other children named Margaret, Ruth, Thomas, Henry, and Mary-catherine. Nowadays most of my family resides in places like wilkes-barre, Ashley, and Bear Creek, pa mostly. If these names seem familiar to anyone let me know please.

IP Logged

Al Sipple
YaBB Newbies

Watch this space

Re: sipples in pennsylvania
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2012 at 7:41pm

My name is Al Sipple and I live in Philladelphia suburbs.  Most of my relatives are from the Erie, PA area.  I only found out about them a few years ago when I did some family history inquiries.

If you are a Sipple in the Erie area we are probably related.  It  appears that most of them are.  I am looking for any and all information regarding the Sipples in the Pennsylvania area.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1